In order to shop at one of our locations, you will be required to show a valid form of identification per state regulations M/R 404.
If you are under 21 and/or do not have a valid, accepted form of identification, you will not be allowed to shop at Ajoya.
In order to be considered valid, the identification must include:
- Customer’s full legal name
- Customer’s photo
- Customer’s birthday indicating an age of 21+
- An expiration date (and must not be expired)
- In good condition: no cracks, chips, damage or inability to read essential information
- Security formatting associated with that particular form of identification (including but not limited to: seals, watermarks, logo, paper type)
- Physical form of Operators, Chauffeur’s or similar State-Issued Driver’s License within the United States OR any U.S. territory (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands)
- Verified digital form of Operators, Chauffeur’s or similar State-Issued Driver’s License within the United States OR any U.S. territory (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands) accessed through official government application or site (screenshots of digital IDs not accepted).
- State-Issued Identification Card
- Passport Book
- Passport Card
- Active Military ID (must include picture and birth date)
- United States Native American Tribe Card
- Any state-issued temporary driver’s license or identification card paperwork (must include a photo)
- Employment Authorization Card
- Government Agency ID
- Offender ID Card
- International ID Card
- Hunting & Fishing License
- Concealed Carry Permit
- Voided identification of any kind
- Expired identification of any kind
- Photograph or screenshot of ID
Questions? Use our chat tool or call one of our shops using the numbers below.
Lakewood: (303) 232-3620
Louisville: (303) 665-5596
VISIT US TODAY
Best Selection of Cannabis in Louisville, Lakewood & the surrounding areas
Just moved to CO and checked out Ajoya based on the positive reviews. The place was very clean and the staff was great across the board. Jaymie helped me pick out some good products and was very knowledgeable.
This is my go-to place! All the products are good, the people that work there always have good suggestions, fun stories, and are very knowledgeable in what they do. The place itself has a nice, clean welcoming vibe.
Quality products and friendly staff. I bought some flower and not only was it frosty and taste how good weed should, it was actually fresh and sticky. A good change of pace from the dry nugs that are sadly the norm at most dispos these days
The online ordering was incredibly easy! First off, front door personnel was exceptionally friendly and invited me in with such exuberance. They even reminded me to let my bud tender know I was first time medical for an extra discount.