In order to shop at one of our locations, you will be required to show a valid form of identification per state regulations M/R 404.
If you are under 21 and/or do not have a valid, accepted form of identification, you will not be allowed to shop at Ajoya.
In order to be considered valid, the identification must include:
- Customer’s full legal name
- Customer’s photo
- Customer’s birthday indicating an age of 21+
- An expiration date (and must not be expired)
- In good condition: no cracks, chips, damage or inability to read essential information
- Security formatting associated with that particular form of identification (including but not limited to: seals, watermarks, logo, paper type)
Unacceptable/Invalid Forms of Identification
- Employment Authorization Card
- Government Agency ID
- Offender ID Card
- International ID Card
- Hunting & Fishing License
- Concealed Carry Permit
- Voided identification of any kind
- Expired identification of any kind
Questions? Use our chat tool or call one of our shops using the numbers below.